Matrix Providers Registered Nurse-Women’s Health in USAF Academy, Colorado
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Registered Nurse-Women’s Health to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the 10th Medical Group Clinic (10MDG) at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, hours to be determined by government supervisor
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse-Women’s Health must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certification: Basic Life Support
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse as required
• Experience: One year of experience in nursing as identified after graduation
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.