Matrix Providers Psychologist–Behavioral Health Optimization Program in USAF Academy, Colorado
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Psychologist–Behavioral Health Optimization Program to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the 10th Medical Group Clinic (10MDG) at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, hours to be determined by government supervisor
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Psychologist–Behavioral Health Optimization Program must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
• Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology
• Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association
• Certification: Basic Life Support
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.