Matrix Providers Dental Hygienist in USAF Academy, Colorado
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Dental Hygienist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the 10th Medical Group Clinic (10MDG) at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, hours to be determined by government supervisor
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Dental Hygienist must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree depending on the program
• Education: Successful completion of a dental hygiene program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA)
• Certifications: Certified in radiography as required by 42 CFR Part 75 and Basic Life Support
• License: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Dental Hygienist
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.