Matrix Providers Dental Assistant in USAF Academy, Colorado
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Dental Assistant to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the 10th Medical Group Clinic (10MDG) at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, hours to be determined by government supervisor
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Dental Assistant must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Successful completion of a one of the following:
• Certificate or Associate Degree as a dental assistant/technician from a program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA) and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
• Certification from a military dental technician or dental assistant school and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
• Certification from a Red Cross Dental Assistant course and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
• 36 months experience within the preceding 60 months as a dental assistant in a private practice or a military clinic
• Membership in good standing with the American Association of Dental Assistants with required continuing education and 12 months experience within the preceding 36 months
• Graduation from a state accredited program for dental assistants or dental technology within the preceding 12 months
• All training must have included a course in radiation physics; radiation biology; radiation health, safety, and protection; X-ray films and radiographic film quality; radiographic techniques; darkroom and processing techniques; film mounting; and, digital radiographic processing techniques
• Certifications: Certified in radiography as required by 42 CFR Part 75 and Basic Life Support
• Experience: Six months of experience as a Dental Assistant after graduation
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.