Matrix Providers Behavioral Health-Registered Nurse in USAF Academy, Colorado
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Behavioral Health-Registered Nurse to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the 10th Medical Group Clinic (10MDG) at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, hours to be determined by government supervisor
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Behavioral Health-Registered Nurse must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Shall be a graduate from a baccalaureate (BSN) degree program in nursing accredited by a national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education
• Certification: Basic Life Support
• Licensure/Registration: Certified/certification eligible by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse with 2 years full time experience in mental health
• Experience: Must have practice in a Mental Health setting within the last 12 months
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.