HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse Pediatric Acute Care in Thornton, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse (RN) at North Suburban Medical Center. Submit your application today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse on our Pediatrics unit and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference every day.
What you will do in this role:
- You will deliver care based on criteria that is age appropriate and based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- You will be caring for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school age children, adolescents, and their families
- You will assesses each child per policy, performing a complete head to toe assessment.
- You may rotate to other areas other than your normally assigned service area, and you will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
- You will displays positive support for our hospital and the entire HealthONE organization.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Colorado or valid compact license
- BLS Health Care Provider, issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- ENPC may be considered in place of PALS
- 1 to 3 years acute care pediatric nursing preferred
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban was honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, and is a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tiffany Milbourne, Lead Recruiter
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Registered Nurse Pediatric Acute Care
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-91155