HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Manager of Women's and Children's Services in Thornton, Colorado
_RN Manager of Women's and Children's Services_ _North Suburban Medical Center_
We are seeking an _RN Manager of Women's and Children's Services_ for our hospital to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! * * We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. * * Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data. * * North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver. * * * *If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today! * * * * The Nurse Manager provides leadership through planning, development, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the nursing care provided for patients. Responsibilities include fiscal, human resource, regulatory and operational functions. Maintains 24 hour accountability for patient care. The Nurse Manager performs duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and values of North Suburban Medical Center. Schedules, evaluates and supervises direct patient care staff and supports the Patient Care Director in executing and evaluating strategic initiatives.
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse license (May work with a current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 90 days of employment).
- Current AHA BCLS certification.
- Current NRP
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience required.
- Previous management experience preferred. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the practice of safe nursing care.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services.
- Recognizes the needs and concerns of people and able to maintain constructive interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Ability to accept and assume leadership for implementing initiatives and changes in nursing care delivery.
- Able to assume twenty-four hour responsibility for provision of patient care. * _We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status._*
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: RN Manager of Women's and Children's Services
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-94627