HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Director of Women's and Children's Services in Thornton, Colorado
_RN Director of Women's and Children's Services_ _North Suburban Medical Center_ _ _ We are looking for an_RN Director of Women's and Children's Services_* for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!* * * We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. * * Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data. * * North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
The Director of Patient Care provides leadership through planning, organizing, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the care provided for patients. Responsibilities include management of growth, finance, quality, human resource, ethical and operational functions of the unit. Maintains 24 hour accountability for all operational aspects of the unit. * * * If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!*
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado. (May work with a current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 90 days of employment).
- Current AHA BCLS certification.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Bachelors Degree in health related field required. If not present at time of hire, must be complete within 2 years of hire date.
- Masters in Nursing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant clinical experience required.
- Previous management experience preferred. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practice and scope of nursing with the ability to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services.
- Ability to build a high performance culture by coaching and developing others.
- Ability to engage employees through communication skills and leadership.
- Ability to drive efficiencies within the unit through effective operational decision making.
- Ability to allocate resources to support strategies through empowerment, delegation and driving for results.
- Ability to drive profitability through financial acumen. * * We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: RN Director of Women's and Children's Services
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-91377