HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg in Thornton, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse (RN) at North Suburban Medical Center. Submit your application today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
As a Registered Nurse on the Med Surg unit, you will be joining a team of professionals who are dedicated to deliver excellent care to our patients. You will enable patients to reach their goals through care specifically designed to cater to individual patient needs, and also administered by some of the most highly skilled and trained providers in the Rocky Mountain region.
What you will do in this role:
- You will provide age appropriate excellent care to your patients based on physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the patient.
- You will be performing duties within the scope of your practice and function within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at our hospitals.
- You will work in inpatient acute setting.
What qualifications you will need for this position:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- BSN preferred
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- One to two years of experience in acute care preferred
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban was honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, and is a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
RECRUITER CONTACT: Jamie Revill
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Med Surg
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-92475