HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Operating Room Registered Nurse PRN in Thornton, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our OR.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking an OR Nurse to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
Position Summary: As an OR Registered Nurse, you will be part of an amazing interdisciplinary team environment. You will contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Surgical Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being an OR Registered Nurse with us:
· You will bring your OR Nurse specialized skills to serve specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations.
· You will prepare for each procedure and/or surgery by ensuring there is adequate stock, and appropriate equipment available in areas as assigned.
· You will assist with post procedure workload including cleaning room between procedures, putting away all unused supplies & setting up for the next procedure.
· You will teach, supervise, and serve as a resource person and delegates in accordance with the competency level of all staff members.
· You may rotate to areas other than OR, and will perform only those duties that you have demonstrated competency.
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- One year experience in the perioperative setting is preferred.
- ACLS and PALS certification required within 6 months of hire.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Operating Room Registered Nurse PRN
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-93930