HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Laboratory Supervisor in Thornton, Colorado
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at HCA Healthcare, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At North Suburban Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At HCA/HealthONE we recognize the important role our Lab Departments play in our success. Our Lab teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Laboratory Supervisor with us:
- You will schedule, train and assign duties to the Lab Assistants performing phlebotomy and testing on tissues and body fluids in compliance with all standards set by applicable regulatory agencies including CAP, JCAHO, CLIA, and OSHA
- You will maintain knowledge of all procedures and protocols
- You will maintain proficiency in performance of technical procedures
- You be competent with testing provided for patients with varying degrees of clinical conditions and different acuity levels
- You will be competent with testing provided for all age ranges from newborns to geriatric patients
- You will manage day-to-day operations within your assigned area of coverage, and maintain effective communication with staff members, other Supervisors, Lab Director, Pathologists and all Laboratory clients
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- MT ASCP or MLT ASCP preferred
- A.A.S. in Medical Laboratory Technology or B.A. or B.S. in Medical Technology or related field (Chemistry, Biology, etc.), and a one year internship or appropriate experience
- Four years minimum experience as a Technologist in assigned area
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Laboratory Supervisor
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-94016