HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Coordinator Labor Delivery Postpartum in Thornton, Colorado
If you have a passion for women’s health, North Suburban Medical Center is your best choice! Our RNs have the opportunity to work with a diversity of cases, providing a broad learning experience and an increased knowledge of the full spectrum of medicine. If you enjoy being part of a cohesive team, we are looking forward to you becoming one of our team members!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At North Suburban Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Student Loan Repayment * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse on our Labor Delivery Postpartum Recovery unit and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference every day.
We are seeking a LDRP Clinical Nurse Coordinator for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a LDRP Clinical Nurse Coordinator with us:
• Assess, Plan and evaluate patient care needs including obtaining patient history and assessing for labor risk factors
• Manage the patient’s pain including epidural and patient controlled analgesia administration management.
• Offering high quality OB care and Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU) programs.
• Responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for Mother and baby patients based on established clinical nursing practices standards.
• Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
• Contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrates positive outcomes in patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.**
• Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse.
• BLS – Health Care provider, ACLS and NRP.
ENPC and STABLE preferred
AWHOON fetal monitor certification preferred
• 1-2 years of experience in Labor and Delivery or Mom Baby required
1-2 years charge nurse experience preferred
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an “A” rating on the Leapfrog Group’s biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban has been honored by the Women’s Choice Awards as one of America’s Best ERs and one of America’s Best Hospitals for Patient Safety. Licensed for 157 beds, North Suburban is located in Thornton, Colorado, a 10-minute drive from downtown Denver.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Recruiter contact: Julie Stai, Recruiter 303-242-9773 Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Clinical Coordinator Labor Delivery Postpartum
Location: Colorado-Thornton-North Suburban Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03192-91040