Matrix Providers Health Promotion Registered Dietitian in Peterson AFB, Colorado
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always. Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Health Promotion Registered Dietitian to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Peterson Air Force Base in Colorado.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers is a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter who has been a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers for the past 8 years.
• Status: Full time
• Schedule: The normal weekly work schedule is Monday – Friday, 0730-1630, to not exceed 40 hours per week/8 hours per day. Periodically, the HCW may conduct community outreach which would require flexible work hours. On these occasions, the HCW may work 8 hours per day between the hours of 0600-2000, Monday – Friday, after prior coordination with the Government Supervisor or COR
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Dietitian must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Bachelor's degree
• Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) or completion of a Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) accredited by the ACEND or completion of a post- Baccalaureate degree Dietetic Internship Program of supervised practice (for a minimum of 1200 hours) accredited by ACEND. Complete the online Air Force Health Promotion (HP) Orientation within six (6) months of hire/placement and attend the in-residence Air Force HP Workshop within 18 months of hire/placement
• Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA). Shall be board eligible Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics by the American Dietetic Association (ADA)
• Registration: Possess current registration as a Registered Dietitian from the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
• Experience: One year of specialized experience in diet therapy after graduation. Possess three (3) years of experience in wellness, sports nutrition or nutrition education. As well as having specific experience interpreting body composition and resting metabolic function data to use in diet therapy
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted dietetics license or certification