Pearle Vision Optician / Sales Associate in Parker, Colorado
We are looking for a highly driven, enthusiastic person to join our team at Pearle Vision Parker. Full and part-time positions are available. Experience in optical is required.
The basic function of the Optician is to assist customers in frame styling and eyeglass lens selection, while providing an outstanding level of customer service. Optician responsibilities include:
- Assisting patients in the selection of appropriate frames.
- Recommending specific lenses and lens coatings to suit patient needs.
- Adjustments and repairs of eyewear.
- Troubleshooting customer concerns.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure a quality patient experience through correct pricing, entry, ordering, and timely delivery.
- Understand and interpret vision insurance benefits for customers.
- Some receptionist duties such as scheduling of appointments and answering phones
- Assist with effective store merchandising.
- Develop positive relationships with the other employees and Doctors.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Exceed customer expectations through enthusiastic communication and excellent product knowledge.
- Experience and comfort using sales skills to increase sales results.
- Attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task.
- ABO certification is a plus Benefits include vision coverage, optional dental coverage, health benefits for full time candidates, paid time off, and a strong team incentive program. Compensation based on experience.
If you feel you are a good fit for our team, please complete the indicated application process. We are excited to learn more about you!