Jabil Assistant Quality Engineer in Monument, Colorado
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Enhances the capabilities of the Quality Assurance Department by providing technical support to help QE or senior QE improve the
quality and yield of the products.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Monitors the process yields throughout the line. Calculates First Pass Yield, Recognizes and help solve yield-decreasing
problem, implements and drives internal corrective actions.
· Carries out experimentation, process capability studies, or other technical evaluation to improve yield and quality
· Helps QE or SQE collect some related data and follow up the corrective action
· Ensures production information is communicated consistently and effectively throughout the line and from shift to shift. This
communication might include inspection instruction, production scheduling, and other specific instructions.
· Participates in purges and MRB meeting to ensure proper disposition of discrepant material.
· Guides and helps Quality Technician to daft proper visual aids for inspection. Collects data of key dimension for SPC analysis
and make sure that capability of these dimension is available for Manufacturing
· Ensures the process being done is in compliance with the Deviation Authorization. Follows up on the changes of the effective
and expiry date.
· Participates with the team members on its implementation and follow up on the estimated effective date and commitment from
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Diploma in Engineering discipline.
· One year experience in quality related or engineering field.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
The anticipated pay range for this role is $42,754 - $61,957 - $81,159. Job-related, non-discriminatory factors used to determine the actual offered rate include qualifications and experience, geographic location, education, external market data, and consideration of internal equity.
As part of the total rewards package, this position is eligible for a short-term incentive based on performance. In addition, Jabil offers benefits to enhance your health, wealth and resilient self. These include medical, dental, and vision insurance plans; 401(k) retirement plan and employee stock purpose plan; and paid time off.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Jabil.com/Careers site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Always_Accessible@Jabil.com or by calling 1.727.803.7515 with the nature of your request and contact information. Please do not direct any other general employment related questions to this e-mail or phone number. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address and/or phone number.