UCHealth Respiratory Therapist Registered in Loveland, Colorado
Respiratory Therapist Registered
This is a non-exempt/hourly, full-time (36 hrs/wk), NIGHTS position on UCHealth’s Respiratory Care team based at Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland CO.
What UCHealth has to offer:
• Sign-On Bonus: $5000 for full-time RT new hires; $2500 for part-time RT new hires.
• Retirement and Pension Plan
• Career Advancement Ladder
• Eligible for evening, night and weekend differential
• Delivers and assesses response to ordered therapy per plan of care. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
• Evaluates respiratory care policies and procedures based on patient outcomes, current research, and best practices. Responds to codes and calls for emergent assistance.
• Assesses patient condition and delivers appropriate treatment utilizing appropriate protocols.
• Educates the patient and family about the patient's illness and provides information about community resources.
• Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
• Required Licensure/Certification: Registered as a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). CO State licensure as required by law.
• ACLS is required upon hire.
• NRP and PALS tracked on units
• BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire.
This position's pay range starts at: $25.80/hour.
An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.