Epic Health Services Occupational Therapist (OT) in Loveland, Colorado
Occupational Therapist (OT)
Pediatric Occupational Therapist:
Professional Pediatric Home Care is looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide professional goal oriented home-based therapy services to pediatric clients. We administer occupational therapy to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. We specialize in the treatment and management of infants, children and adolescents with a variety of congenital, developmental, neurological or acquired disorders/diseases.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Must hold a minimum of a BS or BA from an accredited occupational therapist educational program.
- Licensed to practice Occupational Therapy in the state of Colorado, current Driver’s License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services
- Strong new grads who are self-starters and have pediatric fieldwork will be considered
If you are an Occupational Therapist (OT) with experience working with the pediatric population and strong interpersonal skills then you may be a great applicant for PPHC. We have more than 35 years of experience serving children and are one of the few companies that offers a comprehensive care plan with multi-discipline approach to include OT, PT, SLP, ABA Therapy, Private Duty Nursing and Medical Supplying.
*Why Pediatric Home Care: *PPHC exists to provide children with highest quality pediatric therapy at home, delivered with compassion and extraordinary service. In doing so, we elevate the quality of life experienced by those we serve and create an environment where children obtain the best possible outcomes. We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.
PPHC is in search of Occupational Therapists (OT)s to join our team:
- Full time or part time positions
- Flexible Scheduling, allowing therapists to choose desired number and location of cases
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental insurance, 401k plan, Vacation and Sick Time
- Continuing Education and Mentoring Programs
- Administrative and Clinical Support Teams
Professional Pediatric Home Care serves over 1,700 Colorado children each week. We have a full time staff to manage all physician orders, insurance companies and provide support, while you focus on meeting the needs of your clients. We offer continuing education and support a collaborative approach with all therapies involved with each child. PPHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Business Sector: Professional Pediatric Home Care, an Aveanna Company
Job Code: 53102
Location: CO-Loveland (PPHC)
General Area: Longmont, CO