BrightStar Care Client Care Specialist - CNA in Longmont, Colorado
Summary: The Care Specialist will help with office support as needed, fill quick start/new cases, fill in for scheduled time off or call-offs of existing caregivers/CNA's as needed, and unscheduled/ emergency shifts during mutually agreed up hours and days such as 8a - 8p or 7a - 7p on Wed-Sat, M-F, Fri-Wed, etc. You will receive guaranteed compensation based on the number of hours that you agree to be available even if you do not work!
We proudly service locations such as Longmont, Boulder, Broomfield, Brighton, Westminster, Arvada, and surrounding areas.
Come to be a part of BrightStar Care, a leading name in-home care that values serving with passion and being positive. BrightStar Care is looking for a self-driven individual who has a passion for caring for the community and delivering premier home care services. This full-time position allows individuals to be part of a company that serves others and improves the lives of others.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Guaranteed pay
- Overtime pay
- Supplemental health insurance
- National opportunities with over 250 locations in US
- Mileage reimbursement
Room for growth within the company! Duties
Customer support/client care
- Care coverage – available as needed between agreed upon day/hours.
- Assists with office duties as needed
- Assists in the development of organizational goals and agency performance improvement activities
- Assures compliance with all local, state and federal laws
- Must be willing to travel to various parts within our territory to service our clients as needed.
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary
- Assist client in active and passive range of motion defined by the plan of care, document observed changes, report any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Assist client in walking and transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
Ensure the client’s rights are adhered to at all time Additional Requirements
- High School Diploma required
- Flexibility and good time management skills
- Valid driver’s license; valid state-required proof of auto insurance
- CNA License Compensation: Based on experience and agreed-upon hours.
If you have any questions regarding this posting please feel free to contact Jasmine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-890-7777
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.