HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Med Surg Oncology in Lone Tree, Colorado
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HealthONE’s Sky Ridge Medical Center today!
As a Registered Nurse on the Medical Oncology Unit, you will be joining a team of professionals who are dedicated to deliver excellent care to our patients. You will enable patients to reach their goals through care specifically designed to cater to individual patient needs, and also administered by some of the most highly skilled and trained providers in the Rocky Mountain region.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be delivering patient care to Med Surg and Oncology patients based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual.
- You will be demonstrating your advanced knowledge, skills and understanding of all aspects of the population served in the care of your patients.
- You will be providing safe and appropriate care within our Values and Standards of Nursing Practice.
What job qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- 1-3 years of experience
- Acute care experience preferred
Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women’s Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center – largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world-class care with superior clinical outcomes… close to home. With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Med Surg Oncology
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-91917