HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiology Technologist Cross Trained PRN in Lone Tree, Colorado
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Cross Trained Radiology Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are seeking a *Cross Trained Radiology Technologist *for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
As a Radiology Technologist Cross Trained, you can expect to be responsible for solid knowledge of all Diagnostic procedures to include x-rays, fluoroscopy, C-Arms & OR Procedures, and Portables:
* You will communicate and work independently in performing all Diagnostic procedures on customers ranging in age from newborn to late adulthood.
* You will prioritize, provide, and promote quality patient care to support the Mission, Vision and Values of Sky Ridge Medical Center.
* Your role maintain and support facility technical and documentation expectations consistent with Joint Commission regulations and standards.
* You positively reflects concern and consideration when interacting with patients, medical staff, and employees as outlined in Sky Ridge Medical Center’s Standards of Behavior.
* Your role demonstrates independent critical thinking skills to assume accountability for personal and team contributions. Requirements for the Cross-Trained Radiology Technologist: * Solid to expert knowledge of all diagnostic procedures to include x-rays, fluoroscopy, C-Arms & OR Procedures, and Portables. * Current ARRT (R) License and current BLS required * 1 to 3 years hospital experience preferred Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women’s Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center – largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world class care with superior clinical outcomes… close to home.
With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Title: Radiology Technologist Cross Trained PRN
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-90801