HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Radiation Oncology Manager in Lone Tree, Colorado
_Radiation Oncology Manager_ _Sky Ridge Medical Center_ * * We are seeking a _Radiation Oncology Manager_ for our hospital to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! * * * We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.*
* Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data. *
* Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women’s Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center – largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world class care with superior clinical outcomes… close to home. With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family. * * * The manager supervises and manages the operations of the Radiation Oncology Department. These duties include: recommending a sufficient number of qualified and competent persons to provide care, providing for orientation, in-service training, and department education. Communicates, coordinates, delegates and assisting the daily activities of the Radiation Oncology Department. Prioritizes, motivates and provides quality patient care to support the mission, vision, and values of Sky Ridge Medical Center. Ensures facility documentation in Radiation Oncology is consistent with JCAHO regulations and Sky Ridge Medical Center standards. Embraces the culture of excellence. Promotes and maintains systems to promote internal and external customer satisfaction and achieve optional patient outcomes. The position supports the mission of Sky Ridge Medical Center of optimizing the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person. The Manager must know and utilize radiation safety techniques, as well as assist in employee training. When need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by the Director. Performs and delivers a physician-prescribed radiation therapy treatment to patients, calculates proper machine settings, assists the physicians with patient care, assists with the preparation and process of special procedures such as IMRT, simulations, field modifications of devices. * * If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists: ARRT, (T) Radiation Therapist
- BS Degree Current BLS/CMD
- High School diploma or equivalent. Graduate of AMA approved school of radiation therapy technology, certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist
- Experience in delivering Radiation Therapy treatments; Simulations.
- Skills commensurate with the formal training received. Must be able to operate the simulator; Dept. Treatment Information System and treatment machines.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Radiation Oncology Manager
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-92234