HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Histotechnologist in Lone Tree, Colorado
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Histotechnologist.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Sky Ridge Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
At HCA/HealthONE we recognize the important role our Lab Departments play in our success.HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Histotechnologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Histotechnologist with us:
- You will perform a variety of technical procedures in Histology
- You will produce routine and special Histology tests, stains and slides
- You will produce high quality microscopic slides
- You will provide quality service, a safe, accurate, timely testing for neonates through adolescence, and the adult and geriatric patients in the Laboratory in compliance with CAP, JCAHO, OSHA, and CLIA 88 Standards
- You will integrate current scientific knowledge with technical competency, which relates to the Pathology Department
- You will continuously strive to improve clinical testing, confidence and knowledge through formal and informal education
- You will be knowledgeable of age-related (neonates, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics) quality of patient care
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- H.T. (ASCP) certification or equivalent preferred
- Vocational/Technical degree preferred
- 1-3 years Histotech experience preferred
Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women’s Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center – largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world class care with superior clinical outcomes… close to home.
With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-97001