HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Dietary Technician in Lone Tree, Colorado
· You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Food & Nutrition Services team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Sky Ridge Medical Center is a full service, destination hospital with a reputation for clinical excellence and world- class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient – centered program, which include everything from our adult and pediatric ERs and comprehensive Cancer Center to a focus on pregnancy and childbirth in our Birth Place, as well as specialized care in our Spine and Total Joint Center and Women’s Hospital. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family. Sky Ridge is a 286 bed hospital, located on the corner of I-25 and Lincoln Ave in Lone Tree, Colorado.
* Answer room service phone and process patient and guest meal orders.
* Assist with tray pick up from patient rooms, dishwashing, food prep, putting away food order and general cleaning in the kitchen.
* Assist with delivery of meals to patients and guests as necessary as well as expediting.
* Serve as the lead Dietary Technician that entails monitoring the compliance w/ policies & procedures, ensure food leaves the kitchen in a timely manner and re-organization of staff as needed.
Position Requirements:* * 1. *Experience: *One year dietetic patient care experience and two years food service related work experience preferred 2. *Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: *Strong customer service skills preferred. 3. *Degree of Supervision Required: *Minimum, works independently
· We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your family’s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage plans that best your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and childcare flex spending accounts and life insurance.
· If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Food Services & Nutrition
Title: Dietary Technician
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-92538