HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Nurse Coordinator PACU in Lone Tree, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a PACU Clinical Nurse Coordinator at Sky Ridge Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Sky Ridge Medical Center (HealthONE / HCA) team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
As a PACU Clinical Nurse Coordinator, you will be part of a team that is a committed, caring group of colleagues. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our Nursing team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a PACU Clinical Nurse Coordinator with us:
- You will provide overall management for patient care in the PACU.
- You will be trained in all areas of supervision and demonstrates basic and unit specific competencies.
- You will provide patient care utilizing the nursing process – assessment, care planning, implementation, and reassessment – for identified patient populations per the Colorado Nurse Practice Act.
- You will ensure patient care satisfaction, quality, and safety and promotes optimal patient outcomes. You will assist in completion of performance evaluations, counseling, and coaching of staff.
- You will participate in hiring staff and in day-to-day operational supervision.
- You will conduct team meetings, staff development, and education.
- You will be responsible for ensuring department compliance with all state, federal, and healthcare regulatory agencies, including The Joint Commission, Health Department, QRS, etc.
- Call is required.
What qualifications you will need: * Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license. * Basic Life Support certificationthrough the American Heart Association or American Red Cross. * ACLS required. * PALS required. * Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN Preferred. * 3-5 years RN experience in PACU and Ambulatory required. * Management experience preferred. * Specialty Certification preferred.
WHY CHOOSE SKY RIDGE? * Rated #1 in safety by Consumer Reports * Joint Commission Accreditation for spine, hip, knee and stroke programs * Top performer in spine and orthopedics * Sky Ridge surgeons rated Sky Ridge Surgical Services #1 in HealthONE * OR team awarded HCA President’s award * Accredited cancer, breast cancer, bariatrics, stroke and cardiac programs * Fast growing, acute-care facility with outstanding clinical outcomes * Dedicated, multi-disciplinary teams * Hospital thriving in one of the fastest growing, most livable counties in the country * High patient satisfaction scores * Focus on quality and safety * Commitment to employee engagement and well-being
Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women’s Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center – largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world class care with superior clinical outcomes… close to home. With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Clinical Nurse Coordinator PACU
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-92393