HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Clinical Nurse Coordinator Intensive Care Unit in Lone Tree, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Intensive Care Unit.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
We are seeking a Clinical Nurse Coordinator to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a Clinical Nurse Coordinator in the ICU with us:
- Leads, coaches, develops, and recognizes staff to maximize performance and growth.
- Supervises personnel providing direct patient care, with delegation of activities based on patient care needs and competencies of available patient care staff.
- Provides direct and ongoing supervision of staff with regard to conflict resolution and personnel policy compliance, including input and/or completion of performance evaluations and disciplinary actions.
- Assumes responsibility for resolving and/or channeling employee grievances according to appropriate procedures.
- Teaches, supervises and serves as a resource for staff, assists with clinical procedures as needed.
- Assesses need for and assists in implementation of staff development programs to enhance professional growth of personnel.
- Facilitates ongoing performance improvement activities which correlate to the Hospital-wide Performance Improvement Program with involvement of all levels of staff on designated shift as appropriate.
- The CNC delegates duties to staff members within their scope of practice, and acts as a resource for clinical or communication issues to other staff. This is a clinical position and patient assignments will be taken when necessary. This position requires: budgetary commitment to the staffing matrix; involvement with staff performance appraisals; development of unit policy and procedures; and a commitment to uphold Sky Ridge Standards of Behavior. The CNC functions in the Chair-of-Command, continuing the chain upward when situation cannot be resolved at CNC level. The CNC facilities growth and development, empowerment of personnel by functioning as a leader, resource person, and counselor.
What qualifications you will need: * Licensure/Certification/Registration: current Colorado – registered Nurse Licensure * Education & Training: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing- BSN preferred. * Current BLS & ACLS certification required. * Experience – Minimum of two years clinical experience in Critical Care. One to two years’ experience in charge / supervisory role desirable. * Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Provided safe and appropriate patient care within the standards of nursing practice at Sky Ridge Medical Center. Display appropriate judgment and problem solving skills. Communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers. Demonstrates known leadership skills, excellent interpersonal skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities, and a positive attitude.
Sky Ridge Medical Center, founded in 2003 is a full service, destination hospital with 284 beds in Lone Tree, CO. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, pregnancy and childbirth in our Women’s Hospital - the largest birth center in CO, Spine and Total Joint Center – largest in CO, and a new advanced Wound Care Center. Think world class care with superior clinical outcomes… close to home. With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. Our Level III trauma center, 1,200 physicians and around-the-clock emergency care and orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, is ready to meet the demands of the community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Contact: Kylie Dennis, Recruiter Kylie.Dennis@HealthONEcares.com 720-391-6530
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Qualifications
Notice Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Clinical Nurse Coordinator Intensive Care Unit
Location: Colorado-Lone Tree-Sky Ridge Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08936-89807