Lockheed Martin Project Engineer Senior in Littleton, Colorado
Description: - Position reports directly to the Production Operations Vice President.
- Prepare the Production Operations program area briefings, including gathering, screening, compiling, and presenting of business briefings.
- Develop, plan and communicate key messages including talking points as necessary for staff meetings, site visits, all hands meetings, and other speaking engagements.
- Team with Production Operations leadership to develop weekly activity reports, proposal inputs, capital request packages and Executive Leadership Team (ELT) briefings.
- Facilitate the closure of Internal Operating Review (IOR), Return to Green and Quarterly Business Review (QBR) Production Operations action items.
- Support the development and execution of the Production Operations strategic plan and ensuring consistent messaging across manufacturing centers.
- Advise and collaborate with key stakeholders across the Corporation regarding Production Operations initiatives
- Lead and facilitate Production Operations LM21 events
- Consult with the production manufacturing centers to provide impactful messages, metrics and presentations
- Travel is Required with this position
Special Projects may include:
- Leading and understanding process improvement initiatives within the production centers
- Develop business rhythms and key metrics for the Production Operations organization
- Process development, new business assessments, efficient communications/approaches
- Supports ELT in development of critical presentations
- Experience preparing and presenting materials to a wide audience
- Experience developing processes or best practice guidelines
- Technically versed and able to understand technical test and assembly discussions
- Experience assisting with team projects
- LM21 event leadership and facilitation work experience
- Leadership Development Program graduate
- Willing to participate on Employee Engagement team for Production Operations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously with limited direction
- Forward thinker, able to anticipate future needs, willing to go above and beyond
- Matured business acumen
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.