life care Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Littleton, Colorado
$2000 Sign-On Bonus for Full-Time!!!!:
Living life well is the passion of Life Care Center of Littleton and we have a lot to be proud of! Our facility boasts numerous accolades, including excellent customer satisfaction Scores and excellent survey results. In addition, we are the recipients of the 2018 Silver – Achievement in Quality Award from the American Health Care Association, and we were named the 2018-2019 U.S. News World Report Best Nursing Home for Short-Term Rehab.
We are proud to have a great staff and an amazing Executive Director that fosters an environment of trust, caring and fun. We are a family and all of us share a passion for Life Care Center of Littleton.
Come and grow with us! We are affiliated with Life Care Centers of America, which is a privately owned 47-year industry leader in healthcare with more than 200 locations across the U.S. We are currently seeking a qualified Certified Nursing Assistant (C N A) to add to our team of professionals. We believe that every job in our company plays a vital role in our continued growth and commitment to provide quality patient care. We believe in providing our associates with opportunities to help them reach their maximum potential through working with strong multidisciplinary teams. We invite you to come and join our growing team.
As an important member of our interdisciplinary team, the CNA is responsible for providing routine daily nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and Life Care standards. Your daily responsibilities will be to deliver direct care to patients (bathing, feeding, grooming, toileting, etc.) as directed. Join our team and help make a difference in the lives of our patients and family members.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a graduate of a State-approved CNA program
- Must be currently registered/licensed in applicable State. Must maintain an active license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment. Specific Job Requirements:
Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
- Maintain professional working relationships with all associates, vendors, etc. An Equal Opportunity Employer