The Mentor Network Certified Nurses Assistant CNA Night Shift in Littleton, Colorado
Certified Nurses Assistant CNA Night Shift Primary Location: United States-CO-COLittleton Function: Clinical CareMeridian
Are you looking for a job that provides quality care to its patients? Do you want to work in a fun, friendly and comfortable atmosphere with others that enjoy your presence and where you supervisor appreciates you and the work you provide? If this is you, apply here!
We are seeking a dedicated Certified Nurses Assistant (C.N.A.) to provide care for our medically complex, catastrophically ill and injured patients. If you have been looking for an environment where you feel you can make an impact in residents lives and also want to feel good about who you work for, then CareMeridian is that place. If you are interested in this position, please apply to this posting or go to CareMeridian.com, click on employment opportunities and find the Littleton position available to apply online.
As aCertified Nurses Assistantwith CareMeridian you’ll be one of those special people who provides care for our medically complex, SCI, and TBI patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors the health and medical condition of individuals served, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Provides training, assistance and/or supervision to individuals in the areas of daily living, personal care, community and social integration.
- Performs, coordinates, and/or assists with activities.
- Maintains current progress notes and any other appropriate documentation in accordance with company expectation, policy, and program standards or other regulatory requirements.
- Actively attends and participates in multi-disciplinary team meetings as required.
- Attends trainings and other meetings as required.
- Works as a team and demonstrates a willingness with a CAN-DO attitude.
- Maintains confidentiality, respects human rights and practices universal precautions in accordance with company policy.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required