Erickson Living Home Care Manager - No Travel in Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Home Health without the Travel!!!!
Wind Crest—a Continuing Care Retirement Community in Highlands Ranch, CO—is seeking a Home Care Manager to oversee our well-established private-duty home care business. The Home Care Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state and local regulations; promoting the highest standards of resident care, and building an engaging and rewarding work environment for department RNs, CNAs and Companions. To that end, the Home Care Manager will leverage the resources, reputation and best-practices of industry-leading Erickson Living Management and cultivate partnerships with other on-campus health services and resources available to our 1500 Residents.
All of our clients live within our gated communities and are within walking distance!
Responsibilities will include:
• Manages overall agency operations of private duty including clinical, regulatory, quality, and financial standards.
• Establishes ongoing relationships with regulatory agencies, keeping updated on all regulatory changes and ensuring that federal, state, and local regulations are met.
• Implement and participate in quality improvement programs; continuously evaluates and improves processes, systems, and work flows. Evaluates systemic problems and develops action plans to address them.
• Addresses compliance, complaint and staff/patient grievances and reports them according to policy.
• Plan and develop operating budget and complies with established budgetary guidelines.
• Ensures agency has sufficient, qualified staff by partnering with Human Resources for recruitment, selection, retention and termination of all employees.
• Conducts HR practices, including interviewing, coaching, counseling, recruitment and hiring, Performance Improvement, supervision of personnel, wage and salary administration. Participates in employee engagement programs and activities.
(Home Health Administrator, Operations, Private Duty, Home Health Director)
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of five years’ experience in Private Duty and/or Home Care setting.
• Experience with leading/supervising a team preferred
Job: *Home Support Mgr
Title: Home Care Manager - No Travel
Location: Colorado-Highlands Ranch
Requisition ID: 18115348