MillerCoors Process Safety Lead in Golden, Colorado
Process Safety Lead
Date: Sep 29, 2020
Golden, CO, US
Requisition ID: 13357
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people; we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Process Safety Lead working in Golden, CO, you will be part of the Safety Team in Brewery Operations. You will be reasponsible for leading and supporting a comprehensive safety, industrial hygiene, and fire protection environment at the Golden Brewery.
Under the direction of the Safety Manager, the Safety Specialist will aid in providing direction and where appropriate execute on actions that ensure compliance with OSHA and General Industry Consensus Standards. This is accomplished by leading program development and analysis, managing risk, prioritizing exposure evaluations, and auditing for compliance with existing and proposed regulatory requirements, and developing preventive measures for controlling potential occupational health and safety employee injuries and illnesses, property damage, and industrial hygiene exposures.
This position reports to Safety Manager and works closely with other leaders in the Brewery.
• You will support the development and implementation of health and safety programs, policies and procedures
• This role supports incident investigations
• Always ensures compliance with Federal, State, and local government safety codes and regulations
• Partners with corporate health and safety in the implementation of identified critical health and safety initiatives
• You will maintain procedures to ensure that only safe tools, equipment and supplies are purchased for brewery use
• You will Support health and safety management programs and elements
• This role supports Safety Manager in educating brewery on safety culture process and with all safety regulatory compliance requirements
• BS or BA in safety, engineering, or related field
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in manufacturing leading and improving safety and health performance and regulatory compliance
• Practical and serviceable knowledge of OSHA regulations and other applicable safety and health national industry standards
• Ability and willingness to train employees in safe work practices, procedures and the like
• Good, proven hazard and risk recognition skills
• Must be able to assess and propose solutions for hazard elimination and work practice improvements
• Previous PSM experience and HazMat experience preferred
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
• As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
• We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
• You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
• Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
• Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and other benefits
• Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Apply now »