UCHealth Respiratory Therapist Traveler - PVH - Respiratory Therapy in Fort Collins, Colorado
· Respiratory Therapist – Poudre Valley Hospital, Fort Collins, CO - Traveler
Pulmonary Diagnostics Unit
· 13 Week Travel Assignment
· Full Time
· Rotating Shifts
ASAP start date
Traveler contract - 13 weeks - extension opportunities
75 mile radius rule
· America Heart Association BLS,ACLS and RRT
Pulmonary Function Testing experience strongly preferred
Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Therapy program.
• Required Licensure/Certification: Registered as a Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC). CO State licensure as required by law.
• BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross
UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital is a 270-bed regional medical center offering a wide array of treatments, surgeries, and diagnostic tests in more than three dozen medical specialties. We specialize in orthopedic surgery, neuroscience, cancer, bariatric weight-loss surgery, and women and family services for residents of northern Colorado, southern Wyoming and western Nebraska.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job- It's a passion.
As a UCHealth Traveler, you will enjoy living and working in one of the most naturally beautiful states in the country. Spectacular wide open landscapes, incredible blue skies, clear mountain streams and, of course, the majestic Rocky Mountains. To be considered as a UCHealth Traveler you must NOT be a current employee, and you must reside more than 75 miles away from the facility in which you will be working . Our UCHealth RN Travelers also reap the rewards and benefits of travel nursing.
· Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
· Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
· Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
· Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances. Effectively delegates patient care to ancillary personnel. May precept student nurses and new hires.
This position's pay rate is $31.00/hour. An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Due to Point of Care Testing duties associated with this position, upon hire, a copy of highest level of education (diploma, degree, or transcripts) would be required to present to the hiring manager. If this is available to you at this time, please attach it with your resume in one document.