HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse - PICU in Englewood, Colorado
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Jump-start your career and join the Swedish Medical Center and HCA HealthONE team today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse in our Pediatric ICU (PICU) and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference every day.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will oversee and direct the care of the critically ill pediatric patient
- You will be responsible for the care of surgery patients and patients with medical conditions including respiratory diseases, GI disorders and Oncologic disorders, and other patients meeting pediatric admission criteria.
- You will serve as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You may rotate to areas other than your assigned service area, and will perform only those duties for which you have demonstrated competency.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- ABLS preferred
- TNCC preferred
- EKG Interpretation competency or course
- 2 or more years of PICU, ICU or Pediatrics strongly preferred
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology. Additional information about the hospital is available at www.SwedishHospital.com.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tiffany Milbourne, Lead Recruiter
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Registered Nurse - PICU
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-92700