HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse Ortho Nights in Englewood, Colorado
Swedish Medical Center – Englewood, CO * * _Registered Nurse (RN) Ortho_
Swedish Medical Center, level I trauma center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annuallySwedishcares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, faster than any other facility in the world,Swedishserves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
Swedishalso serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. -Ortho Video
Swedish Medical Centeroffers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty
_Swedish Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN)._
- The Registered Nurse demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients.
- Each service also requires specialized skills.
- The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- The Registered Nurse may rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
- The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing Practice at SMC.
- Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills.
Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
_Qualifications:_ *Licensure/Certification/Registration: *
- Current Colorado Registered Nurse License
- Current BLS Certification with the American Heart Association. *Education: *
- Graduate of a certified School of Nursing. _Experience: _
- Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Registered Nurse Ortho Nights
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-79202