HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse NICU III PRN in Englewood, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse (RN) at Swedish Medical Center. Submit your application today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse on our 21 bed NICU and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. As part of the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Swedish Medical Center, you will raise the bar on patient experience and have the opportunity to make a difference every day.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will deliver care based on criteria that is age appropriate based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
- You will optimize the quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
- You will be responsible for the care of premature and ill newborn patients meeting the admissions criteria of our NICU.
- You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
- You will serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Current BLS issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross, required
- 1 to 2 years acute care specialty nursing
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology. Additional information about the hospital is available at www.SwedishHospital.com.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Tiffany Milbourne, Lead Recruiter
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Registered Nurse NICU III PRN
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-92153