HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Oncology in Englewood, Colorado
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Do you want to change the lives of your patients for the better? Submit your application with HealthONE’s Swedish Medical Center today!
As a Registered Nurse on the Medical Oncology Unit, you will be joining a team of professionals who are dedicated to deliver excellent care to our patients. You will enable patients to reach their goals through care specifically designed to cater to individual patient needs, and also administered by some of the most highly skilled and trained providers in the Rocky Mountain region.
We are looking for PRN NIGHT SHIFT
What you will do in this role:
- You will be delivering patient care to Med Surg and Oncology patients based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual.
- You will be demonstrating your advanced knowledge, skills and understanding of all aspects of the population served in the care of your patients.
- You will be providing safe and appropriate care within our Values and Standards of Nursing Practice.
What job qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- 1-3 years of experience
- Acute care experience preferred
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians. Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology. Additional information about the hospital is available at www.SwedishHospital.com.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Oncology
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-91494