HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Surgical Cardiology in Englewood, Colorado
Swedish Medical Center – Englewood, Colorado * * Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annuallySwedishcares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians.
With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes,Swedishserves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish.
Swedish Medical Centeroffers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology. Additional information about the hospital is available atwww.SwedishHospital.com.
Here is what you can expect from being a Surgical Cardiology Nurse (RN) with us:
* The Cardiology Registered Nurse demonstrates advanced knowledge, skills and understands the unique aspects of the population served in the care of his/her patients.
* Each service also requires specialized skills.
* The delivery of care is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
* The Cardiology Registered Nurse may rotate to areas other than his/her assigned service area/s, and will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
* The Registered Nurse performs delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery at SMC.
/Here is what we can offer you:/
• Student Loan Repayment • Tuition Reimbursement
• Certification Bonus and Voucher system
• Dependent Scholarship
• 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
• Financial Wellness Program with a CFP
Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Colorado Registered Nurse License or Compact RN license from another state. Current BLS and ACLS Certifications.
Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred. Graduate of a certified School of Nursing.
Experience: Able to articulate and demonstrate appropriate nursing theory and practice. Experience requirements are specific to positions and departments as appropriate.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the Values & Standards of Nursing Practice at SMC. Displays appropriate judgment and problem solving skills. Communicates positively and professionally with all internal and external customers.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Surgical Cardiology
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-94576