HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Patient Care Tech (CNA) Rehab in Englewood, Colorado
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application as an Patient Care Technician (CNA) today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team!
HCA Healthcare/ HealthONE is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CNA to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a CNA with us:
- Perform basic patient care activities as delegated and supervised by an RN, including but not limited to, monitoring vital signs, taking blood glucose measurements, and recording intake and output
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living, including but not limited to, bathing, grooming and eating
- You will assist with transportation of patients
- You will assist with specimens and supplies
- You will clean and stock the department and patient rooms
Participate as an active member of the health care team and positively promotes the rest of the team to patients/families/caregivers and other colleagues *You are: *
Passionate about helping others
- Reliable and Team- orientated
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and can provide exceptional customer service
- Able to read and speak English
Qualifications you will need for this role:
- High school or GED
- Active Certified Nurses’ Assistant License in Colorado
- BLS certification through AHA
- One year experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,400 physicians.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Clinical Techs - CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Patient Care Tech (CNA) Rehab
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-96090