HCA, Hospital Corporation of America PACU Registered Nurse PRN in Englewood, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our PACU department.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious PACU RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Position Summary: As a PACU Registered Nurse, you will contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our PACU Nursing team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
Here is some of what you can expect from being a PACU Registered Nurse with us:
· You will oversee and direct the care of the post surgical/post procedural patient.
· You will bring your specialized skills to serve specific age groups, which may include adult, adolescent, geriatric, or pediatric populations.
· You may rotate to areas other than your assigned service area/s, and you will perform only those duties for which you have demonstrated competency.
· You will oversee and direct the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of approximately 2,000 dedicated employees, 300 volunteers and 1,400 physicians. With stroke door to treatment times averaging just 20 minutes, Swedish serves as the Rocky Mountain Region’s referral center for the most advanced stroke treatment, and was the state’s first Joint Commission certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Swedish also serves as the region’s neurotrauma and orthopedic trauma provider and is the area’s only level I trauma facility with a dedicated burn and reconstructive center. Over 150 facilities regularly transfer highly complex cases to Swedish. Swedish Medical Center offers patients the highest quality care and the most advanced technologies and treatments in nearly every medical specialty including adult and pediatric emergency, heart care, neurology/neurosurgery, pregnancy and childbirth, orthopedics and joint replacement, cancer care, gastroenterology and liver care, gynecology and urology.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What qualifications you will need:
· Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license.
· Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
· ACLS & PALS required.
· Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN Preferred.
· One year of PACU or Critical Care experience required.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: PACU Registered Nurse PRN
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03167-93780