HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Cath Lab Materials Manager in Englewood, Colorado
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have a rewarding opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Cath Lab Materials Manager. * * HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA),a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life. If this describes you, we want your knowledge and expertise!
Swedish Medical Center, part of HCA’s HealthONE, is located in the south metro Denver area where it has been a proud member of the community for more than 110 years. An acute care hospital with 408 licensed beds, annually Swedish cares for more than 200,000 patients with a team of 2,000 dedicated employees, 500 volunteers and more than 1,400 physicians.
Job Summary You will be responsible forleading, implementing, measuring, and directing all supply related activities related to the Cath Lab and Interventional Radiology within the facility.
What you will do in this role:
- Have key interactions with Cath Lab and/or Interventional Radiology clinical staff and physicians, Cath Lab and/or Interventional Radiology Director, facility leadership, Supply Chain Director, Supply Chain Technicians, Clinical Resource Director, Consolidated Service Center staff and leadership
- Responsible for daily Supply Chain Operations in the Cath Lab and/or Interventional Radiology
- Responsible for implementation of Supply Chain policies, procedures and best practices within the Cath Lab and/or Interventional Radiology Department
- Manage the implementation, utilization, and maintenance of perpetual inventory system (POU) to ensure accurate capture of replenishment and patient charge transactions
- Supervises the on-site processing, inventory availability of all supply orders and stocking locations
- Works with Clinical Resource Director (CRD) on all Cath Lab and/or Interventional Radiology Supply Cost Management projects
- Serves as Cath Lab and/or Interventional Radiology point of contact for sales representatives and overall vendor management
Education and Experience * Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree. * 5 years of relevant clinical and/or hospital materials management experience required. * Knowledge of SMART system and Meditech beneficial
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits of working at HealthTrust
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Cath Lab Materials Manager
Location: Colorado-Englewood-Swedish Medical Center
Requisition ID: 26346-22829