HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Registered Nurse Hyperbaric Medicine PRN in Denver, Colorado
Do you want to join a team of professional nurses who collaborate together and strive for excellence every day? Be a part of a diverse group of employees who make caring like family the priority. Join the HCA HealthONE team at Presbyterian St. Luke's today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement As a Hyperbaric Medicine Registered Nurse, you will be joining a team of professionals who are dedicated to deliver excellent care to our patients. You will enable patients to reach their goals through care specifically designed to cater to individual patient needs, and also administered by some of the most highly skilled and trained providers in the Rocky Mountain region.
What you can expect to do in this role:
- You will be optimizing the quality of life by expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical care to meet the needs of the whole person.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of nursing care to the general hyperbaric population.
- Your patient population will include vascular, wound care, and delayed radiation tissue injury, carbon monoxide poisoning, thermal burns, necrotizing infections, osteomyelitis, decompression injury and acute gas embolism
- You will oversee and direct the care of UAP’s and assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- ACLS required
- PALS required
- One year of recent critical care RN experience required
Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke’s Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region’s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease.
While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
Facts at a Glance:
- The Rocky Mountain Hospitals for Children at P/SL's 84-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the largest in the Region.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center leaves a legacy of over 135 years of exceptional medical care
- Over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians
- Three Year Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer
- The Joint Commission Accreditation
- 18-bed OR embraces diversity and learning
- Robotics: 3 da Vinci Xi and 1 Medrobotics systems – least invasive surgery options
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Registered Nurse Hyperbaric Medicine PRN
Location: Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03166-94530