HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Med Surg Oncology in Denver, Colorado
Are you looking for a work environment as a Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Do you want to change the lives of your patients for the better? Submit your application with HealthONE’s Rose Medical Center today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
As a Registered Nurse on the Medical Oncology Unit, you will be joining a team of professionals who are dedicated to deliver excellent care to our patients. You will enable patients to reach their goals through care specifically designed to cater to individual patient needs, and also administered by some of the most highly skilled and trained providers in the Rocky Mountain region.
What you will do in this role:
- You will be delivering patient care to Med Surg and Oncology patients based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual.
- You will be demonstrating your advanced knowledge, skills and understanding of all aspects of the population served in the care of your patients.
- You will be providing safe and appropriate care within our Values and Standards of Nursing Practice.
What job qualifications you will need for this role:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- 1-3 years of experience
- Acute care experience preferred
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Awards and Honors Rose is honored to be recognized by several national organizations, including being rated as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics, one of six hospitals recognized nationwide for Outstanding Nursing Quality by the American Nurses Association and being a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN Med Surg Oncology
Location: Colorado-Denver-Rose Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03216-92223