HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN Director of Clinical Integration in Denver, Colorado
RN Director of Clinical Integration HealthONE Division Colorado Care Partners
We are seeking aRN Director of Clinical Integration for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.In addition to base salary, this position is also eligible for an annual incentive. Incentive measures may include HCA financial performance, line of business financial performance, quality, operational indicators or performance goals. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Colorado Care Partners (CCP) is a Colorado-based Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) and Accountable Care Organization (ACO). Our CIN/ACO network is comprised of more than 320 clinicians to include physicians and advanced practice providers, 6 acute care hospitals and 2 specialty hospitals who have come together in value based care. Our clinical team works collaboratively with our network of internists, family physicians and pediatricians to ensure every patient receives the best medicine at every point in their healthcare journey.
CCP’s goal is to partner with practices in the following areas:
Wellness and prevention Chronic disease management Improved patient access to care Improved collaboration and communication amongst providers across all healthcare settings Providers who become members of CCP are responsible for demonstrating how they provide high-quality care by adhering to value-based data and benchmarks across diverse care settings. It gives them and their practice an opportunity to create a patient-centered solution that improves patient outcomes while reducing costs.
Patients benefit from coordinated, evidence-based healthcare that allows them to better manage their own health in partnership with CCP providers. While providers and their practices benefit from establishing a more efficient and effective plan of care for all their patients.
The HealthONE Colorado Care Partners (CCP) Director of Clinical Integration is the key individual driving population heath efforts and ensuring that the practices are working to meet the quality metrics in the CCP value based contracts. This position is responsible for ensuring that each medical office contracted with CCP has a full understanding of the quality parameters included in their payer contracts and the various payment methodologies. This position is responsible for of practice improvement to meet value-based contract obligations. Manages the clinical staff and combines clinical quality improvement with cost efficiencies. This person works in partnership with the Medical Director to develop and implement clinical programs to guide the work of the clinical team. Plans educational meetings for medical offices related to quality and cost improvement. This position will assist in developing clinical guidelines for implementation in the CCP network. * *The Medical Center of Aurora: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma Center, 346 licensed beds • North Suburban Medical Center: Level III Trauma Center, 157 licensed beds • Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center & Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children: Level II Trauma Center, 680 licensed beds • Rose Medical Center: Magnet® designated hospital, Level II Trauma, 422 licensed beds • Sky Ridge Medical Center: Level II Trauma, 274 licensed beds • Swedish Medical Center: Level I Trauma, 408 licensed beds • Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital: 78 licensed beds • Behavioral Health and Wellness Center at the Medical Center of Aurora: 120 licensed beds
The HealthONE Colorado Care Partners (CCP) Director of Clinical Integration is the key individual driving population heath efforts and ensuring that the practices are working to meet the quality metrics in the CCP value based contracts. This position is responsible for ensuring that each medical office contracted with CCP has a full understanding of the quality parameters included in their payer contracts and the various payment methodologies. This position is responsible for of practice improvement to meet value-based contract obligations. Manages the clinical staff and combines clinical quality improvement with cost efficiencies. This person works in partnership with the Medical Director to develop and implement clinical programs to guide the work of the clinical team. Plans educational meetings for medical offices related to quality and cost improvement. This position will assist in developing clinical guidelines for implementation in the CCP network.
• Serves primary liaison for the Payers, our provider network, and Health System
• Provides Executive Leadership to multiple Boards and Committee Members, comprised of practicing Physicians in Physician Practices and Hospital Executive Leadership.
• Manages Nursing Supervisor, Care Coordination team, Population Health Navigators, leading the clinical team for the organization
• Manages and enhances the effectiveness and efficiency of the organization through improvements in operational function
• Performs cost/benefit analysis on all clinical program development
• Drives initiatives that contribute to long-term operational excellence
• Oversees and works with the Payers in all payer negotiations, including prioritization, and financial modeling
• Report Monthly/Annual operating review. This would include performance against budget objective, and financial performance analysis.
• Manage monthly Joint Operating Committee meeting with Payer Partners, including action planning for any clinical program needs.
• Manage payer contracts successfully to meet quality cost, and performance objectives for attributed populations.
• Responds to Regulatory Compliance changes and requirements as needed.
• Collaborates with data and analytics team to ensure accuracy and validation of physician score cards as well as coordinating messaging and delivery.
- If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!*
• Master's degree in business, health administration or other related field preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in business, health administration, nursing or other related field required.
• Active RN license strongly preferred
• Five plus years’ experience working with healthcare systems
• Experience in providing data analysis and statistical processes in quality reporting
• Ability to design and develop performance measures
• Strong experience developing/implementing operating plans and analyzing both financial and quality data
• Experience in evaluating payment models and incentive opportunities
• Strong cost/benefit analysis skills and ability to put together business modeling • Relentless focus on quality
• Collaboration and increased communication amongst providers across a variety of healthcare settings delivery of the right treatment at the right time
• Wellness and prevention experience
• Program development for integrated care for complex patient populations
• Comprehensive care management services for chronic conditions
• Ability to review processes of care and identify gaps to fully migrate to population health management, if applicable
• Ability to review IT infrastructure and facilitate discussions regarding the necessary investments needed to set up an organization for an accountable care future
• Previous familiarity with various physician compensation plans, incentives and contracting arrangements is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: RN Director of Clinical Integration
Location: Colorado-Denver-HealthONE Colorado Care Partner
Requisition ID: 27022-92197