HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Respiratory Therapist in Denver, Colorado
$5,000 sign-on bonus available!Bonus eligibility limited to candidates not currently employed by HealthONE/HCA.
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Respiratory Therapist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center,located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO, we provide the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke’s Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region’s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease.
While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
_Facts at a Glance:_· The *Rocky Mountain Hospitals for Children at P/SL's* 84-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit is the largest in the Region. · *Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center* leaves a legacy of over 135 years of exceptional medical care · Over 80 specialties and 1,000 specialists and primary care physicians · Three Year Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer · The Joint Commission Accreditation · 18-bed OR embraces diversity and learning · Robotics: 3 da Vinci Xi and 1 Medrobotics systems – least invasive surgery options
*Position Summary: * Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center expects our Code of Conduct Value Statements to be reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers, patients and family members, and with others in the community.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our healthcare team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity
- The RRT will provide services, timely and efficiently, at appropriate levels to all patients and in all settings served by the department. The RRT will perform tasks and duties as outlined in the Respiratory Care Departments Policy and Procedure Manual and will maintain clinical competencies through participation in educational and orientation programs. The RRT should also be able to provide advanced clinical expertise and education to departmental staff members and other members of the healthcare team. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
- Position Requirements:
- Licensure/Certification/Registration:Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Respiratory Therapist; Registration – National Board for Respiratory Care; BLS, ACLS, upon hire. PALS, NRP within 3 months of hire.
- Education: Graduate of an Accredited Respiratory Therapy Program
- Experience: One year experience in acute care preferred.
- Special Qualifications: Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members. Ability to work with others within a team to ensure quality patient
Job: *Therapy & Rehabilitation
Title: Respiratory Therapist
Location: Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03166-96194