HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Labor & Delivery PRN in Denver, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Labor and Delivery Unit. Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA/HealthONE, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs · Paid Personal Leave · 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) · Identity Theft Protection discounts · Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options · Adoption Assistance · Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our nurse teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Labor and Delivery Department. We are currently looking for an ambitious L&D Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here! Here is what you can expect being a Labor and Delivery nurse with us:
· Assess, plans and evaluate patient care needs including obtaining patient history and assessing for labor risk factors.
· Manage the patient's pain including epidural and patient controlled analgesia administration management.
· You provide age appropriate care to his/her patients based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
· Your role preforms delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery
Qualifications for being a Labor and Delivery Room Registered Nurse:
· Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
· Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment.
· Current BCLS, ACLS, and NRP
· 2 years Labor and Delivery Experience
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
Contact: Julie Stai, Recruiter
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Labor & Delivery PRN
Location: Colorado-Denver-Rose Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03216-93055