HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Emergency Room in Denver, Colorado
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency Department. Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA/HealthONE, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable
- Paid Personal Leave
- Student Loan Repayment
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our nurse teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency Department. We are currently looking for an ambitious Emergency Department Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Why you can expect to do in this role:
- Your role will work closely connected to the EMS community which allows for more physician interactions with patients for ongoing learning experiences
- You will communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers and demonstrate appropriate judgement and problem solving skills
- You provide age appropriate care to his/her patients based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
- Your role preforms delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery
What qualifications you will need for this position:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable
- Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment
- Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC required, ENPC & NRP certification preferred
- 1 to 2 years acute care/specialty nursing desired
Rose Medical Center, a well-known as a Denver institution and a 9th Avenue landmark for 60 years, Rose Medical Center has earned a reputation as Denver's "Baby Hospital" while becoming a leader in comprehensive women's services, internal medicine, endoscopy, heart and vascular care, orthopedics and total joint replacement, bariatric surgery, sports medicine and aesthetic surgery. Rose is an acute care hospital with 422 licensed beds, 1,150 employees, 150 volunteers, and 1,500 affiliated physicians.
With origins in Jewish teachings, traditions and community, Rose's founders built the hospital to "serve the need of every creed." By offering a high level of expertise and service across all disciplines, Rose has truly become a destination hospital, attracting patients from throughout Colorado and around the world. Rose Medical Center, a HealthONE hospital, has been recognized as a Magnet® designated hospital, a rare achievement that distinguishes organization like Rose the meet rigorous standards for nursing excellence. Our Staff at Rose take great pride in hiring the best people to provide care for our patients and families.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Location: Colorado-Denver-Rose Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03216-93220