HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Emergency Room PRN in Denver, Colorado
If you have a passion for the Emergency Room, /Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and the Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children/ is your best choice! Our RNs have the opportunity to work with a diversity of cases, providing a broad learning experience and an increased knowledge of the full spectrum of medicine. If you enjoy being part of a cohesive team, we are looking forward to you becoming one of our team members!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include: * Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs * Paid Personal Leave * 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) * Identity Theft Protection discounts * Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options * Adoption Assistance * Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency Department. We are currently looking for an ambitious Emergency Department Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here! Why Choose to be an Emergency Room Nurse at our Hospital:
· Your role will work closely connected to the EMS community which allows for more physician interactions with patients for ongoing learning experiences
· You will communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external customers and demonstrate appropriate judgement and problem solving skills
· You provide age appropriate care to his/her patients based on criteria that is age appropriate and is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient
· Your role preforms delegated duties consistent with his/her scope of practice and functions within the philosophy and overall plan of care delivery
Qualifications for being an Emergency Room Registered Nurse:
· Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; BSN desirable.
· Current Registered Nurse license in the State of Colorado or current RN compact license from another state for the 1st 180 days of employment.
· Current BCLS, ACLS, PALS and TNCC required, ENPC & NRP certification preferred.
· 1 to 2 years acute care/specialty nursing desired.
Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center, located in the Uptown neighborhood in Denver, CO and licensed for 680 beds, PSL provides the most advanced care for patients across the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains. We are proud to serve our community with experienced physicians who offer a wide range of medical services for patients of all ages.
Since delivering our first baby in 1882 at St. Luke’s Hospital, we have focused on providing exceptional baby care. Today, P/SL offers the region’s most advanced maternal-fetal care, focusing on rare conditions that put mothers and their developing babies at high-risk. The Advanced Cardiac Center at P/SL is known as a major heart hospital, recognized several times over the American Heart Association for excellence and for its success in implementing a higher standard of cardiac care that effectively improves treatment of patients hospitalized for heart disease. While the tools are ever changing and our ability to care for patients is always advancing, one things remains constant - putting our patients first, with quality, respect, safety and teamwork.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Recruiter contact: Julie Stai, Recruiter 303-242-9773 firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Emergency Room PRN
Location: Colorado-Denver-Presbyterian/St. Luke%27s Medical Center
Requisition ID: 03166-92287