Aerotek Phlebotomist Up To $22/hour in Denver, Colorado
Phlebotomists will partner exclusively with the athletes (Avalanche)
Phlebotomists will test athletes, coaches, staff, media, etc. every day via nasal swabs, throat swabs and or blood draws. Will enter patient information into computer system and correspond via email and phone to management team in CA.
Venipuncture, Phlebotomy, Blood draw, Customer service, Phlebotomy certification, Specimen collection
Top Skills Details:
Excellent customer service, reliable, Phlebotomy or Medical Assistant experience (at least 6 months-1 year)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• 2+ years of phlebotomy experience
• High level of professionalism and polish (working with high profile clientele, so this is crucial!)
• Ability to work autonomously with high accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to take and follow directions well with high initiative
• Excellent computer skills (can navigate multiple screens, troubleshoot simple issues, use MS Office, etc.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.