Vibrant Living Services, LLC Personal Care Worker in Denver, Colorado
Vibrant Living Services is one of the region's best home health agencies serving the Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver Douglas Elbert, Weld and Larmier counties in Colorado. Our team enjoys training programs, great communication, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement. We focus on you to help you grow both personally and professionally. We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers!
- Observation and maintenance of the home environment that ensures the safety and security of the client.
- Assistance with household chores including cooking and meal preparation, cleaning, and laundry.
- Assistance in completing activities such as shopping, and appointments outside the home.
- Companionship including, but not limited to, social interaction, conversation, emotional reassurance, encouragement of reading, writing and activities that stimulate the mind.
Assistance with activities of daily living, personal care such as bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding and incontinence assistance. Any other assignments as included in the service plan. Qualifications:
High school diploma or equivalent
Experience preferred, but not required Requirements:
Positive attitude, high level of responsibility and professional appearance expected.
- Must have reliable transportation, current auto insurance and ability to transport clients to their appointments or errands.
- Strong communication, people and organizational skills.
- Level headedness and Compassion a must.
Pay $13.00 - $15.00 /hr based on experience
We pay mileage in excess of 10 miles per day
Bonus $100 (after 100 hours of employment)
Join our Team today!