HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Navigator RN in Denver, Colorado
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as aNurse Navigator RN.
HealthONE®, a part of the HCA Healthcare family, is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal:/ the care and improvement of human life./
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
Click here to learn more
Seeking a*Nurse Navigator RN *for our practice who provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage Provider Plan of Care
- Screen Total Joint Patients – in office and over the phone
- Follow up optimization of total joint patients for numerous needs
- o Cards/Pulm/Rheum/Onc etc. clearance, Smoking cess, A1c control, wt loss, metal allergy testing, DDS, Dispo plan, psych/social needs,
- Update Tracker w/ NN notes, screening findings, & PAT findings & email out weekly communicate abnormals & concerns to surgical teams
- Review/enter TJR pt emails in InvivoLink to ensure they receive education.
- Mail TJR surgical packets & Hibiclense/Ensure to pts screened not in office
- Triage phones & t notes– Symptoms, post op concerns, DVT s/s, incision concerns, medication questions, general clinical/procedural concerns.
- Receive/review photos of incisions & communicate/review w/ providers
- Medication refill review for appropriateness & queueing
- Resource for front office and MA staff for phone calls and clinical concerns.
- Schedule Appts & get medical records prn
- Post op day 1 phone calls
- Call imaging results to patients & F/U recommendations based on imaging findings
- Review PA T notes on surgery days to triage as much as possible
- Provided education to patients about what to expect post op, how to prepare for sx preop and post op
- Help patients with finding transportation, housing, financial support, food resources, mental health resources, establish w/ PCP
- Work referrals for case management, home health, rehab, etc.
- Take calls when a provider from another facility asks to s/w provider: MD, PA, PT, OT, RN etc.
- Medication prior authorizations
- Coordinate w/specialists to ensure non-ortho concerns are addressed.
- Review preop labs and address any concerns, i.e. transfusion needs, Vit D replacement, need for recheck, etc.
- Triage patients to highest scope, give RN recommendations, and confirm with providers for additional orders/recs.
What Qualifications you will need: * Graduation from an accredited school of registered nursing is required * 1-3 years experience as a registered nurse is preferred * Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations. * Please be sure to list current license information on your application. HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Nurse Navigator RN
Location: Colorado-Denver-Colorado Limb Consultants
Requisition ID: 20645-96314