HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Lead EMC Biller in Denver, Colorado
Exciting opportunity to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services with over 1000 practice locations!
HealthONE®, a part of the HCA Healthcare family, is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal:/the care and improvement of human life./
We are looking for an exceptionalLead EMC Biller to join our team. We believe in our team and your ability to help us provide high quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary, tuition reimbursement, and growth opportunities. We are seeking a great addition to the team who feels patient care is as important as we do!
Interested in learning more about us?Click here!
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assist Controller with developing and training clinics and, cross-training of the charge entry, claims handling, and IET entry staff.
- Provide in-service training for physician office staff.
- Correct a minimum of 35 claims per day, with the exception of special projects.
- Assist Controller with credentialing.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certified Coder preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three years’ experience in a medical business office environment.
We believe in going above and beyond, and feel that there is no nobler pursuit than that of caring for and improving human life. We hope you’ll join us on our mission!
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Lead EMC Biller
Location: Colorado-Denver-HealthOne System Support
Requisition ID: 06464-74049